Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Peach Freeze

You're going to have to be patient to see what Hubby and I end up making with our Efurd Orchard peaches, because the truth is, just the other night, we sliced, bagged, and froze all 20+ peaches we came home with after our Eastbound trip.

Reason being, we are hitting the beach in Cabo next week :) 

In celebration of this joyous travel occasion, I've been scouting for some must-pack items. I'm really hoping that just one of these gorgeous ensembles makes its way into my suitcase tomorrow... by growing legs and jumping in, I suppose...



I am in love with Trina Turk's entire Summer 2009 line. Each piece is prefect amounts feminine and bright, paying homage to the joy and lightness of summer.

I've got an all-important mani/pedi in the morning, and then we're off!

Adios amigos!



Hasta luego :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails