Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Love...

Has been stealing my attention lately... for much longer than I had realized! Meet Dixie, the newest member of our little fam here at Life as a Wife:




Hubby and I are having a fantastic time transitioning into life as puppy parents, which we really couldn't be more thrilled about!


My obsession with Dixie didn't take long to grow...







Okay... OUR obsession with Dixie:








When my iPhone started to run slowly due to obscene amounts of photos of this little white fluff... I had to admit my puppy obsession problem.

But can you really blame me?! At least I am not in denial.


Well, to get to the point, we're back and we're redesigned (a small step in the right direction!). Join Dixie, Hubby and me because we've got a whole new slew of posts to share!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. And SOOOOOOOOOO jealous. Obv already FB stalked the precious little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dixie has 2 sets of "grandparents" who think she is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her already!! little cotton ball!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails