Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, Monday

Mondays can be rough - perk up with a cheery iPhone background! Hope you enjoy these little quatrefoils - I think they are quite fun for fall. I bet you've also noticed a new look around here. Helen H. is my grandmother and the source of much creative inspiration for me - as I've mentioned, she is quite the fabulous lady, so I hope you'll see that shining through with each new design. Find all helen h. iPhone backgrounds over here!



Can't wait to tell you about our spontaneous trip to Montreal and share Hubby's recipe for pork chili verde!

2 comments:

  1. I love these, Hallie! Always so glad to have one on my phone. Thank you.
    Love, Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoy them - it is so much fun for me to make, so I love hearing that folks are liking these :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails