Monday, November 16, 2009

Am I the last to know?

That Amy Butler has a line at Bed Bath & Beyond?!

To my happy surprise, I rounded the corner of the bath/towel section of BBB to see a lovey tower of color and delight:



For those of you already familiar with Amy, you either A) cannot believe I didn't know this! or B) are ecstatic to know that you can snatch up Amy Butler bath towels for 12 bucks. There's also bedding, which I did not get to see in person, but I imagine it is just as delightful.





For those of you not-so-familiar, let's admire some of her great patterns:















 
So, visit Amy Butler's website if you're at all into fabric/design. You're guaranteed to want to re-upholster every surface in your home.

As long as we're talking about cute towels, another towel obsession of mine is this beauty from Anthropologie:



I received the yellow/white as a wedding gift and they make me happy every time I put them out! They make excellent guest towels to leave folded on the foot of a guest bed for friends passing through town. What a great (easy!) way to spoil your friends and fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails