Thursday, February 3, 2011

Presents!

For you, of course!

Who doesn't love presents? Especially free presents?

The truth is, by accepting this present, you're really doing me a favor. Please humor me in my quest to learn graphic design :) Hubby kindly obliged with Adobe CS5 for Christmas and I've been truly smitten ever since.

So, without further ado, let me present my first presentable project: iPhone Wallpapers! Here is my Sunburst print, available in chartreuse, coral, lavender and turquoise.






I made you four cheery colors to choose from because, as Groundhog Phil said, spring is on the way! These downloads are free - obvi - so please enjoy. I recommend right clicking on your fave image and choosing "save image." Then email it to your phone and download. Or if you are viewing my blog on your phone right now, just click and choose "save image." You can then change your phone's wallpaper under settings by simply selecting the saved image of your choice. Please comment or email for troubleshooting.

My hope is to have some new wallpapers for you every so often, so keep checking back for more.

For those with alternate mobile devices... I am working on a solution for you, so just hang tight!

Cheers ;)


Be a pal and please don't reprint or alter my designs :)

5 comments:

  1. As a fellow nerd, I am SOOO jealous of your CS gift! Lucky girl! (Have an old version I purchased after being obsessed with InDesign in high school yearbook..cough cough super nerd)

    PS wall papers look great! Is it spring yet????

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to every retail store I walk by, spring is here. According to the 10 ft. snow piles on the sidewalk, it might be a few weeks... stay warm in nyc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the chartreuse one. Very cute & cheery! I am also trying to master photoshop. Just got CS5 on my work computer and have Elements on my home comp. I haven't tried designing yet, just photo editing. This looks fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like! I used Illustrator for the initial design and Photoshop for final edits. Currently trying to learn web design via Photoshop... it might be a long journey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my new iPhone screensaver, thank you Hal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails