Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nisbet Plantation

Much to my happy surprise yesterday, our beloved honeymoon destination was the travel destination of the day, via DailyCandy! Not many people have heard of Nevis, (including myself... that is, until we stepped on the plane!) but I thought I'd take a minute to share a couple pics of this sweet sugar plantation-turned-resort deep in the heart of the British West Indies: The Nisbet Plantation. If you're in the market for a honeymoon or special vacay... I couldn't give more enthusiastic recs :) The Nisbet even has a cute blog so you can see what they're up to!





2 comments:

  1. SOMEBODY needs to update their blog! I'm guilty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great packing ideas and the time spent up front would be worth it...I usually throw things in and regret it each time I open my suitcase to unpack when I have arrived at my destination!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails