Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pretty Sperrys

I was browsing JCrew.com and came across this delightful sight:





I love a good Sperry Top-Sider - in "gold/platinum" - just too good to be true! But alas, it is too good to be true... just when I thought it must be a J.Crew exclusive, I discovered that Nordstrom sells the same exact shoe for about $15 less... happy shopping!

Also, should I be admitting this?

I tried on some:
(yes.... jeggings... start the mockery now!)




And kind of liked them...yikes! Trust me, I was super surprised - didn't see that one coming! Still pondering an official purchase :)

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the metallic Sperry's...love them! And I am pro-jeggings myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if anyone can pull of leggings... its you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails