Monday, January 18, 2010

So we own a deep fryer...

Can you believe it? It's kind of like... the opposite of most people's New Year's Resolutions...

Here she is:





Hubby had been dying to have one, but I had not been so keen on the idea myself.... that is, until it came time to choose Christmas gifts for Hubby. I knew what I had to do.  I found this little guy at Macy's and it's really no bigger than our toaster (not that we keep it out on the counter, but when we pull it out, it takes up minimal space).

Hubby got to work immediately:




 Hand-cut fries were the perfect complement to Hubby's famous bleu cheese and caramelized onion burgers:




 Really.... I should buck up and get a real camera - but hopefully you get the idea:




Hubby even made some delish salty potato chips... 



 Overall, I'm enjoying the benefits of the deep fryer more than I'd like to admit - happy frying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails