Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Musings

Last weekend:




This weekend:




...know what I mean?

After sleeping off a delicious Javier's Filete Cantinflas, this was not quite the cheery spring morning I was hoping for. In an effort to undo the evils of unpredictable Texas weather, I started my search for the perfect Easter table linens and tablescape accessories. I am trying to decide if I should go traditional (my usual tendency) or super-fun and colorful. I mean, I guess you can never have too many options when it comes to tabletop decor.

I was also inspired by this eggy delight at Pottery Barn:


How could you not sing for joy while sitting at that table?! All I know is that regardless of my decision, these adorable measuring cups from Anthro (of course!) will hopefully be part of the display (ok, fine, they're for my baking collection and would look oh-so-cute with my buttercup yellow mixer, but very fitting with the season nonetheless!)


Thoughts?

Hopefully dinner tonight at Nick & Sam's Grill will help brighten up this dreary day. Restaurant review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails