Thursday, November 17, 2011

POP! A baby shower for Levi

Last weekend some good friends and I had the absolute JOY of hosting a baby shower for our dear friend and her baby boy-to-be. The lady I've been BFFs with since age two is now about to be a mother - it's crazy how carpools turn into proms turn into graduations turn into weddings turn into baby showers... as they say, it is true: time flies.

To honor the mommy-to-be, we went with a POP theme to give a fun and festive air. From decor to food to drinks, we tried to incorporate a little POP wherever possible!

It was amazing to see the pieces of the puzzle come together -  and it was of course a pleasure to collaborate with such talented and gracious friends. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as we enjoyed the planning and partying!



Like the paper? It's all by helen h. press :) 


Just let me know how I can help with your paper needs! Cards, invites, labels, you name it - I'd love to help you create the perfect accents for your special celebrations and occasions.

helenhpress at gmail dot com



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails