Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Be joyful and give thanks today! As Hubby and Dixie and I drive to Uncle Mikey's house for our East-Coast Thanksgiving, we are thinking of our families and friends back home and in other states and send our love to you all.















"Blessed be the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him." Ephesians 1: 3-4

4 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that I LOVE reading your blog! My husband and I moved from Texas to Northern Virginia almost two months ago and I've loved reading about your journey from TX to the NE! It's made me feel like I'm not alone in such a big life change. Keep up the posts - they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sounds like we can relate with our cross-country moves, certainty. Hope you're loving your time in VA, and thanks for the kind note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. since im assuming i reminded you about the xmas cards...i hope to get one in the mail this year :)! happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yes Allison! Email me your address :) I'm now seeing some super cute new cards on Minted.com and Shutterfly has a great Cyber Monday deal. I'll let you know the outcome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails