Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Timely Upgrade

For months, I had been putting my hands in here:



Ewww! I know!

While I was glad to keep my mani spic-and-span over the course of several dish scrubdowns, I confess that I was sacrificing cuteness for functionality. How was I supposed to get excited about doing chores looking like that? Luckily, my irrationality did not go unnoticed, and I was happily surprised to receive this lovely treat from a real domestic diva (who you'll hear from personally very soon- stay tuned!):




Now I can preserve my polish with style! Not only are these zebra scrubbers cute, but they are also extra-functional. The gloves are long and keep my arms nice and clean during washing time. Doing the dishes doesn't have to be a drag. If you've never tried dishgloves, I'd highly recommend you do. And very soon. You would not believe what a difference it makes when your hands don't get all icky and dishsoap-dry after a half hour of sudsing.

Think you need some? There are some way cute options available for you and all your domesticity-loving friends:


First, this pair comes complete with a faux diamond! Now you won't feel bad if hubby sees that you've laid your wedding band aside to get down to business:


Available from Spoon Sisters.



And next, can we say summer?!

For purchase on Serendipity Collections.



I'm thinking these would complement my yellow mixer quite nicely:


Find them on Nifty Gifty.


These gloves from Fancy Pantz Designs are for the girl who wants to unleash her wild side during chore time!








Let's get scrubbing!


Ummm...dying to see Julia&Julia! Anyone else seen the previews?

1 comment:

  1. hallie! I echo your sentiments regarding Julie&Julia...it's only too bad we are not in the same city :(

    P.S. love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails